released this 11 months ago | 0 commits to master since this release
This is a patch release, bringing some bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixes to error handling in various places
- Missing templates do not cause a panic any longer
- Code coverage is now back to around 90%
released this 11 months ago | 2 commits to master since this release
This is the first release for marmotte, the smallinternet server.
This release launches marmotte as a Gopher server, implementing most of RFC 1436.
The features include:
- Static resource serving (directories and files)
- Dynamic resource serving (template-based rendering for dynamic content)
- Dynamic content generation via external executables
- Dynamic error messages
- Configurable headers and footers
- Customizable rendering pipeline, via transformer functions
- Runtime options specification via environment variables, configuration file, command line and code, applied in this order
- Structured logging
There are still many rough edges and security is lacking; this is an early release.